March 18, 2014

Charms and Pins

Greetings everyone.  I've been busy crafting again, doing lots of different projects, but today I am here to share my creation for this months New Challenge over at Elphine House Australia's Challenge Blog

We would love it if more people could join in our challenges.  I mean really WHO DOESN'T LOVE Elisabeth Bell's stamp designs?

The challenge this month is "Charms & Pins"....  So I have used EHA's "Laura-Flowers for you" stamp for my creation.  You can find her and many other darling clear polymer stamps by artist Elisabeth Bell by visiting Elphine House Australia's online shop.


I've used a combination of Copic Markers as well as Prisma Color Pencils for coloring this little sweetie. 

The charms are just odds and ends I had in my stash.  Diging into my trinket box is the most fun of all. I love to save such odds and ends, because you never know when you could use them.

Challenges I've Entered:

 Copic and Prisma Colors Used:
{Skin}E00, 943-Burnt Ochre
{Clothing} YR00, 936-Slate Gray, BG0000, BG02, E0000, E42, E43, 941-Light Umber
{Flowers} R05, Y17
{Kitten} W1, W5{Grass} YG03, YG17, YG67


2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is just adorable Lynda! Very sweet card and image.
Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly, hope to see you again!

Laney said...

Super cute card and fabulous design!
Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine this time
hugs
laney