June 26, 2014

Breezy Going for Fathers Day



Happy Thursday!  I can not believe I forgot to make my post yesterday when I should have.... Time is slipping away from me WAY TO FAST....  And tomorrow The Digi Bells Blog will be hosting a Blog Hop.  So I better not forget about that post either... LOL

For Today's post, I'm sharing my Fathers Day Creation that I made for this months Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge.  The theme is SUMMER.  Such a simple challenge, I love those during these busy times of the year.

I've used a stamp that was once released by Belles 'n Whistles, this one is called "Breezy Going"....  Hopefully she will be re-released one day, it's a shame that she sits in Elisabeth Bells archives right now.


The boat in the background of the image is a digi from Magic in the air... I have had that adorable boat forever it seems, and I found a perfect use for it.  The reason behind this image combination is because my dad always had a white and blue boat that we used to use in our pond on our property while we were growing up.  He sold this property just last year, after living there for almost 50 years.  So I wanted to wish him a very special "Fathers Day" with a little something that reminded him of home.

I've used copics for coloring this image, and a couple of Prisma Colored Pencils.  (Colors are listed below)
My die cut heart banner is from La La Land Crafts, and the punched border around the card is from a Martha Stewart Punch around the page Punch set.  The sentiment is computer generated, and the rest including papers, were just odds and ends from my stash.

Challenges I've Entered:



Copic and Prisma Colors Used:
Skin: E00, Prisma 943-Burnt Ochre, 926-Carmine Red
Hair: E50, E53, YR23
Fence/Wood: E0000, E29, E33
Boat: B41, B45, C1
Bucket: C00, C3, C5

Clothing: B0000, B93, Prisma 901-Indigo Blue, 1101-Denim Blue
V0000, V12, V17, R0000, R81, R85
Grass and Flowers: YG03, YG11, YG17, YG67, BG96, E33, E0000, Prisma 1009-Dahlia Purple, 1002-Yellowed Orange
Water: Prisma 1094-Sandbar Brown, 1020-Celadon Green, 988-Marine Green


2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Lynda love, love that sweet image also the colours you have used the card design is superb.
hugs
lorraine x

Teresa Kline said...

hi Lynda! this is gorgeous, such bold and beautiful colors! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*