November 18, 2014

CUTENESS ALERT!!!



Hello there.  Boy it's been a while since I really posted here it seems.  I've been super busy, crafting, but preparing for many things to come.  

First of all, I want to share with you all the exciting news about 
Elisabeth Bell's newest Stamp Company.  
"LissyBee Stamps"

You may have heard, and you may not have,
But it's official launch will be on December 15th, 
and we've been super busy preparing for the big day!



There will be a new release every two months!!!
 HURRAY!!!

 I know that I'm pretty excited about Elisabeth's new company.

But okay, you didn't come here to read about that, did you?
(I'm glad you did though)

I have a card to share with you today, featuring an adorable little Elisabeth Bell design from Elphine House Australia!  This one is called "Gifts" and she and her little puppy were super fun to color and design with.

The challenge theme over at Elphine House Australia this month is to use your favorite color combination.  This could be your PERSONAL favorite colors, Your Crafting Favorite Colors, your Favorite colors for this time of year, or whatever... It can't get much easier than that, right?

I've used my personal favorite color combination.
Teal/Purple
I just LOVE these colors together.


The Copic colors that I used are listed below.  The purple paper was actually a piece of white card stock that I used copics to color on.  I just didn't have any paper at all that was the right shade of "purple"  Purple seems to be a very hard color to match.... It could have a bluish tint, a pink tint, a grayish tint, a burgundy tint... It's crazy!!  But THIS is just ONE of the shades of purple that I'm in love with.

I am entering this card into these challenges:


Copic Colors Used:
{Skin} E00, Prisma Colored Pencil #943 Burnt Ochre
{Hair} E29, E33
{Clothing} BG10, BG32, BG49, V0000, V05, V09
B41, Prisma Colored Pencil #1101 Denim Blue
{Other Colors} W00, W1, E31, E25, B24, B26, R39, R81, R85, YG67, G14





6 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my word Lynda this is fabulous, love this little cutie.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Mary Lou said...

Hi Lynda~~Great card!! Love the bright cheery colors!! Hugs

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh, Lynda....this card is absolutely AMAZING! I love the image and all the sparkle. It's stunning, and I thank you so much for sharing in our challenge.
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

P.S. Our new challenge starts tomorrow!

Jules said...

Beautiful card and very different colours for a Christmas card but very effective and it's always nice to see something a little different. Thank you for joining us at BMD, good luck xoxoxo

*Vicki* said...

Hello my friend!! WOW!! This sooo super sweet!! What a darling image!! I love the addition of the snowflakes! :) I have done an "inventory" of my beloved EB stamps and I really need to get my box out to fill my "stamp basket" with these images and play along in the challenges! I do love to color me in some cuteness once in a while! ;) Also looking forward to seeing her launch of the new company! Sounds so exciting! I'll be watching!

Wanted to stop in and wish you a very blessed Thanksgiving to you and yours!! Hug that little girl tight!!

carol said...

Wonderful card, so pretty,Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at BEARLY-MINE this month
x Carol