March 23, 2015

Happy Birthday To you....Happy Birthday To You........




Happy Monday everyone!!!  
(I know... most Monday's are not so happy) LOL

I have a little bit of "Birthday inspiration" to share with you today.


I have to admit something!  This card was supposed to have been posted on the Digi Bells DT Blog a week ago!  Yep, I forgot!!!  By the time I realized it was my turn to post, it was already a day past.  LOL  So rather than let my Birthday themed cutie go unseen, I decided to find a day when no one else was scheduled to post.  *wiping my brow*  LOL

Anyway....  Did you know that THIS is "MY" Digi Stamp?  Yes, I mean that it really is MINE!!!!  What a darling Digi, created just for me on my birthday a few years ago from our sweet Elisabeth Bell.  This is why she is called "Li'l Lynda's Piano Forte"  and as always you can find her in Elisabeth Bells Digital Collection


My fabby papers are from Basic Gray!  How lucky was I to find a brand new unopened basic gray pad in my stash.  See what happens when you move and then unpack!  You find things you forgot that you had.  I really love this shade of green, and it reminds me of Spring, and all the budding trees and bushes that I'm beginning to see.  

I've used my nestabilities and made some fun elements to go along with this "Springy" Birthday card. 

My flower is punched, and all sorts of things done to it.  It's been rolled/curled, and it's been wet, and its had Perfect Pearls added to it.  But the end result was fun!


I've used Copics for coloring.  For the dress I used YG03, YG17, YG67.  Pillow/Cushion - W00, W01, W03, R29 YG17.  The piano was E25, E29, E33.  The puppy was probably just about every shade of Cool Gray... LOL  I wish I hadn't chosen to make the puppy black.  I'm just NOT capable of coloring black things... LOL



*** BLOG HOP ALERT ***
Elisabeth Bell will have another Digi arriving this Friday! The Digi Bells will be having a Blog Hop, and we hope to see you there!!!

Challenges Entered:



Thanks for stopping by


6 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Lynda, a gorgeous card, so love this little cutie too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

A gorgeous card. The image is a delight and I love the papers and layout.
Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi there, Lynda! Your card is absolutely ADORABLE , and I can't thank you enough for sharing your talents with us. What a blessing to have you play along. I hope that you will join us again soon. I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful art. Have a great week, and thanks again for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team Member

Karen Letchworth said...

P.S. I would also like to invite you to share your SUPER SWEET creations with us in our weekly challenges at Word Art Wednesday. We offer great prizes, lots of fun and fellowship, and your sweet creations would be SO perfect for our challenges. I really hope you will play along with us. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely and darling cards.
Bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Karen Letchworth said...

P.S. I would also like to invite you to share your SUPER SWEET creations with us in our weekly challenges at Word Art Wednesday. We offer great prizes, lots of fun and fellowship, and your sweet creations would be SO perfect for our challenges. I really hope you will play along with us. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely and darling cards.
Bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

What a super cute card! And you did a great job with all those papery layers! This makes me think of our sweet granddaughter when she is playing the piano! Thanks for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!