May 20, 2016

Elisabeth Bell's May 2016 Digi Release and Blog Hop


Happy Friday!!!

I absolutely LOVE BLOG HOP DAY, Don't you???
If you are here for the Digi Bells blog hop, hopefully you've arrived from our Jennifer's Blog
If you haven't and you would like to join us on our quick little blog hop, then why not hop on over to The Digi Bells Blog and start the hop off from there?

We wouldn't want you to miss anything.
Today, we are featuring an oldie, but definitely a goodie.
I am soooo glad that Lissybee has brought little Em Jay back as a Digi.
She is just precious, isn't she?

She is so versatile.  I've decided I would use her for a card for my best friend who has just lost her Dad. (Who was also like a dad to me since I was a kid)
Not exactly the "fun" type of card we like to send.
But beautiful just the same.



I've used Copics for my coloring, and I've chosen the Red/Blue Combination of papers, because it represents my friends Dad's favorite holiday. (The 4th of July)
As a matter of fact, the very day that I made this card, would have been his birthday, and even though I couldn't be there when they celebrated his life on that day, (with his 4th of July theme) I was there in mind and spirit.

Sooo... Happy Birthday in Heaven Poppy...
You are loved, and greatly missed.

Well....that's all from me for today...
You have come to the end of the hop..
Make sure you leave a comment below, and thenhop back to The Digi Bells Blog and let us know what you thought. (Winners are chosen from those comments as well).
If you can't wait to see if you've won the darling "Em Jay", she is available for purchase right now in
Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection.

Challenges I've Entered:



7 comments:

patty said...

little cutie, I love it, Patty

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty

caroline said...

Beautiful card with such a sweet image. Great blog hop.
Caroline x

caroline said...

Beautiful card with such a sweet image. Great blog hop.
Caroline x

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely card and nice that you thought of dad they are always in our thoughts those that we have lost but am sure he is looking down with pride

Ann said...

This image is so sweet and love the fun colors you used in your card.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card and image. Thank you for your inspiration on this blog hop.