November 9, 2009

Merry Monday with A Little Gingerbread Love from Belles n Whistles


Merry Monday everyone!
I just wanted to post a quick card
to show off one of our newest releases.
So I created a card using the
"Gingerbread Love" stamp.
I think these guys are just the cutest!
It makes me wish I was the one eating those
delicious looking gingerbread men!

I hate to admit this, but I just have to!
I am normally always prepared for my posts.
I arrived home last night, from a trip to North Carolina,
then realized that it was my turn to post something on the
Belles 'n Whistles Blog
I had nothing prepared! AKKKK!
Oh I thought I was going to lose my mind!
But I managed to make this card,


Thankfully I had this adorable image to use.
which made my job easy!
This was one of those cards that you just sort of start placing
papers, and wait to see how it looks.
Totally random, and definitely different! LOL

I hope you are all are enjoying the different cards our
wonderful design team have been making for you.

If you've ordered any of these stamps I'm sure you will
be getting them any day now! 
Isn't that exciting?
I can't wait to see what you are all creating!
Don't forget to show us, by adding your creations to
the Belles 'n Whistles Gallary!

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, love the sweet image and those gingerbread men.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! How can anyone resist gingerbread men!
Your coloring is just perfect!
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/