May 23, 2010

A Quick Love Letter Post

 Greetings, and Happy Sunday!  I hope you are all having beautiful weather like we are here today!
Although, I have to say my eyes burn a little bit, the pollen levels are not the best here in NY.  YUCK!!!

I made a cute card earlier today, and thought I would share it.  This is a phantastic new Phindy's Place Digi that Phindy kindly gave to the DT to play with.  Wait until you see, I think you'll love it as much as I do!


Doesn't this just make you wonder sometimes what your postman does with your mail?  ha ha... No no, they probably don't really have time to be smelling pretty envelopes, do they?  LOL

I had lots of fun making this card, sticking with blues, and just a touch of red.  I thought it made a perfect card for that special someone that you miss. 
What do you think???

I used Copics to color this fab image, and shaded the background of the image with Stampin' Up Chalks, the papers are just scraps from my stash, but I believe they are DCWV.  The sentimate is computer generated, and the heart punch is a Martha Stewart punch.  I LOVE that punch.  =)

Anyway, I think I'm going to keep this one short, since I have a few more things to do, before I finally go sit down and relax for the evening.... It will be back to work tomorrow, for another...  Uhhhh, "FUN FILLED" week at school... ha ha...  (Sorry for the sarcasm, I can't seem to help myself)  LOL

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you've enjoyed my little "Love Letter" card!

1 comment:

Jane Wetzel said...

oh I LOVE it!! tfs!