August 23, 2010

Belles 'n Whistles "Anything Goes" Challenge

 Can you believe it?  Another Monday, Another Fabulous Belles 'n Whistles Challenge.  Our lovely Iris had the idea to let you all do whatever you wanted for this challenge.  AS LONG AS IT'S A BELLES 'N WHISTLES image you are using.  It seems a lot of people don't read that part of the rule. 

So since we can create whatever we want, I have decided to create my very own papers, ALL of them are Digitally created.  Yes, I admit, I went a little "Daisy Crazy"  I can't help myself.  I just LOVE Daisies.  And who knows maybe one of these days I'll actually create an entire Daisy Crazy Digital Scrapbooking Kit.  I have a few embellies already in mind, but that's beside the point.

Isn't "Little Eden" just priceless?  I just had to use a sentiment from Stampin' Up that said Priceless, simply because it's TRUE!  She is such a little cutie!  Elisabeth Bell truly knows how to capture those sweet little children in her artwork, doesn't she? 


Be on the look out, soon there will be another new Belles 'n Whistles release, and I just KNOW that you are going to LOVE what is coming.  Put it this way, what is coming soon to Belles 'n Whistles, is something that I've been wanting for MONTHS and MONTHS.... and It's coming, right around my birthday (2 or 3 weeks from now)  And THAT is all I have to say about that!  LOL

Don't forget about Belle's Photo Gallery, Yes it's my job to speak for her, she always tells me to encourage people to post their creations in that gallery!  SHE WANTS to see it grow!  Not to mention, THAT is where Belle herself picks from those amazing creations to see what card she would like to put in the spotlight.  So if your creation isn't there, she won't know about it....  =)

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card Lynda.
luv
Debby

CraftyC said...

So sweet Lynda, love the colours
Clairex