September 6, 2010

 I'm back!
(*I said that in a "Teasing" tone*)

Well what do you think? 
Are you ready for the 2nd sneak peek
of Elisabeth Bells newest Digi image?

As I wrote earlier today in my previous post for Belles 'n Whistles,
I just happened to mention that I would be back with
sneak peek #2 for this months Elisabeth Bell Digital image.
You are going to LOVE this one for sure.
that's all I can say about it right now...  LOL
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well here it is....


Soooooo any ideas as to what it could be???

Make sure you go make your guess over on the
Digi Bells Digi DT Blog
for your chance to enter to win this most adorable digi stamp.

This new DIGITAL IMAGE will be completely revealed
on Friday, and you will be able to purchase it if you so desire.
(I'm absolutely SURE you WILL want to)

You will get one more Sneaky Peek on Thursday September 9th 
followed by the reveal and release on Friday the 10th.

The rest of the DT girls and I have been busy with this __Image__
and we can't wait to show you what we've been creating.

Remember:
the first one to have the closest guess as to what this image could be
will WIN IT!!!

Are you still here???
What are you doing... you better get going, and make that guess
over at The Digi Bells DT Blog.

1 comment:

Marley said...

Tooooo bad but I cant go to the elisabeth bell DT site.. It keeps giving errors everyday.. I have the same thing with sweet pea design blogger.. I hate it!! Some other people are having the same problems.. =( hugs xMarley