September 7, 2010

My Very First Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge Card

Fuzzy Wuzzy Wuz a Bear... Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair... LOL  Oh I was dying to say that.  Ever since the new Fuzzy Wuzzy challenge blog started, I couldn't wait to get to play along.   OF COURSE I had to use the ever so adorable Marina Neira designed images from The Stamping Bazaar.

Sooooo, with that being said, here we go

Here is my card for this very first FUZZY WUZZY Challenge.


Now isn't this the cutest little hedgehog you've ever seen?  This is "Nancy with her bouquet"


The challenge was to use the colors green, pink, brown, and kraft.  So there you have it.  My papers and the sentiment are both from Stampin' Up.  I used copics to color "Nancy" and the flowers are punched.

I just love this little cutie-patootie!

Oh well, I guess that's all... My vacation is officially over, and tomorrow I start work again... So it's back to school for the kids, and back to school for me  (my job) 

Can you tell I'm just jumping for joy here?  ha ha... Noooo, not really!

Wishing you all a great day (What's left of it)

4 comments:

Zoe said...

This is just stunning Lynda. I love how you coloured the fur. It's perfect. Thaks so much for joining in the fun of the very first Fuzzy Wuzzy challenge! hugs xxoo

Kylie said...

Oh wow Lynda!! What a really cute card. I love Marina's images too. Thanks for playing at Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges.
Hugs
Kylie

Sue said...

Lynda, fabulous coloring! She is adorable and the papers and details you added are wonderful. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge this month. Hope you will come back again next month.

Take Care
Sue

stephanne said...

Little Nancy is irresistable, isn't she!!! I think you've done a wonderful job colouring her up and your design is fantastic!! Thanks so much for joining us for our first ever Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge!!
hugs, stephanne