May 13, 2011

2 Cards - 1 Image - Fun times at Phindy's Place

FINALLY... Blogger is back up and running.  I thought I was going to go crazy...  LOL

So I'm going to post what I should have posted several hours ago.
Here we go....

Phindy’s Place Challenge Blog has a brand new challenge going on right now, and they have even allowed extra time, due to the blogger issues etc.  The challenge is all about using just ONE image on TWO cards.... Simply take an image and use it more than once, you must make more than one card or project..  You can't make exactly the same card, each must be a little different from the other.  It's all about getting the most out of your images and and seeing two totally different ways it can be used.

I used “Gifted Girl” from Phindy’s Place online store.  You can find her HERE.   




I am not sure which one I like best, so I guess it’s safe to say that I love the way they both turned out.
I would LOVE it if you played along with us this week, I know, I know, it means you’d be making 2 cards, but…. It’s SOOOO MUCH fun, and inspiring as well, to see how different one person can make one image look.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope to see you over at Phindy’s Place this week.

 

6 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Lynda. I love how your cards have turned out too. Fab colouring and papers.
Tine :)

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Awesome cards! My fav is the one on top - I think it has something to do about the colours! Loved the flowers on that one, too!

Happy weekend!

Hege xx

Anne said...

Well this isn't one of my favourite images, but now I see what you've done with it I love it after all lol! Lynda your colours are fab and both your cards look gorgeous.

Anne
x

Kathy said...

Both are beautiful Lynda. I really love your coloring, bright cheerful colors and the glittered flowers.

Ellis said...

Fabulous cards an lot's of great details on them! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Ann English said...

Precious, both of them!!! Not sure which one I like best :)