May 11, 2011

A Green Critter, and some fun Challenges... =)

Here we are half way through the week, time is just flying by. 

Today I have an adorable (not so little) critter, from The Stamping Bazaar, to share with you.   Have you ever seen a "Green" wooly mamouth???  This stamp is called "Sammy With Ball"




The reason I chose to use shades of green was so that I could enter this card into this weeks challenge for If The Shoe Fits - Scrap It.  They want to see GREEN for May, so green is what they get!!!


I also followed this weeks Sketch from Sketch Saturday's Challenge.  I enjoyed this one very much, I hadn't done something like that in while.  =) 

I did a bit of distressing on my card, which fits this weeks 2 Sisters Challenge.  They wanted to see Distressing, so here it is...  =)


Papertake Weekly wanted us to use Punches or Die Cuts, and guess what?  I've used both.  Die cutting for the center circle, and punches to make my corners rounded.  =)


Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting me today.  =)

5 comments:

Penni said...

Love Green Sammy - what fun!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Emma and Susan said...

How gorgeous is this?!?!?!?!?! You have coloured Sammy just amazing sweetie, and your papers are 'scrummylicious'!!! Beautiful work as always hunny....
Big hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

Angie said...

Fab card love the colours and your cute image thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

lesleyworth said...

Fabulous fabulous fabulous! Fantastic coloring, beautiful card! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Brenda Dean said...

It certainly would be boring without Sammy. Beautifully colored!