September 4, 2011

Magnolia Tilda and her Candy

One more post for me tonight... That is if I can get my photo uploaded.  Mother nature has not been very nice to us here in Upstate NY.  Just a little while ago, we had a tornato touch down just a little ways away from my house... A week ago, it was Hurricane Irene, and then this week a Tornato... What's next???  SHEEESH.....

I have a cute little card to show you, I wanted to enter into this weeks Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge.  "Anything goes",  and I've done their Stamp-tember Blog Hop too.  Have you hopped???  There is still time...

Not only that, but this week Just Magnolia has a Monthy Challenge of "Anything Goes" with the option of adding circles.  Well guess what?  I have LOTS and LOTS of circles. 

Are you ready to see Tilda and all her "circles"???  They sure look tasty.  Makes me wish I had some M&M's here to snack on.


and then I have another picture of the inside... 



Talk about some Sweetness, huh?  I love that way this turned out.  I wish that it showed in the photo, but do you know that I tucked a piece of tissue behind that big red circle, so it would be a little bit "puffy"  It really looks kind of cool that way.

Anyway, I promise, this is all I'm posting for tonight....  I just had to make sure to get this posted while I actually DO HAVE an internet connection.  Because of the way things have been going here with all these storms, one never knows when we will be able to upload or not....  it tends to be a tad bit frustrating.

Thanks for stopping by.....

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable card Lynda.
Keep safe.
luv
Debby

Renkata said...

So cute idea Lynda.
Beautifly done.

Mephisto said...

Funny and interessting idea!
Thanks for joining us in the Hop from SimonSaysStamp!!

Hugs
Domi

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely, love all the m and m's, great colours too. Thanks so much for joining in the hop and entering your piece in the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge. Tracy x

Joy said...

What a fun and colourful card... thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp-tember blog hop and treasure hunt

Shazza said...

this is fab!
x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous love this image, fab colours too,thanks for joining us at JM/HS hugs pops x x x