September 4, 2011

Sparkle and Shine - Whimsy Style...

Happy Sunday my blogging friends.....

Just a quick post from me today,  I have a card to share with you that I made for this weeks Whimsy Stamps Challenge.  Believe it or not, I had forgotten that I even had this gorgeous stamp.  But since I've had extra time on my hands over the last couple of weeks, I've been sorting and re-organizing my stamps, and updating my cataloging system.  And I came across this beauty.... A Whimsy Stamp from the Crissy Armstrong Collection - If I'm not mistaken, I think this is called "Untamed Love"  and comes with 2 accessories.  I've used them on my background paper.  They aren't VERY Noticable, but they are there.  =)


The challenge this week over at Whimsy Stamps, is "Sparkle and Shine" so that's just what I did.  I thought I would also enter this into their GDT call. 

I just knew I would find a perfect use for that pretty floral paper that was once a torn gift bag.  Doesn't it match perfectly?  The background paper is from DCWV, and the musical themed paper is just ordinary cardstock stamped with distress ink, and a musical background stamp.  I've used some white stickles, and have also painted in some shadowing on the horse with some Twinkling H2O's.  I only wish the camera could have shown how much this card really does shimmer and sparkle. 

Thanks so much for stopping by....

I'm off to do a bit of coloring, and who knows what I will come up with next....  =)

1 comment:

web filter said...

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement. I also started same work and almost finished.