July 24, 2019

A Little Norwegian Troll made from Clay Pots


Anyone who knows me, knows my love for any and ALL things Norwegian.  
It was just a matter of time, until I actually made one using Clay Pots.  It's been in the back of my mind for a while now, and I finally decided I was going to just do it.

I painted an adorable little Norwegian Sweater on him, and of course took days to come up with his adorable face design.  Then we needed some cute troll ears.  I made those from a thick leather.

He really is just the cutest little Troll ever!!!  I just LOVE him to pieces. 


He now has a permanent seat on my little shelf in my kitchen. 
(along with a few other Norwegian things)

I might just make him a couple of friends, wearing different style sweaters, we'll see.

If you are interested in any of my clay pots, YES, I DO sell them.
You can have a custom made pot, or one just like any of the ones I've already made.
Either contact me by using the contact button at the top right side,
or visit my Etsy page for more details.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments: