February 4, 2020

A mixed Bag of Crafty things...



Happy February!!!  Wow, did the month of January seem to last forever for you, like it did for me?
So what have I been up to since I last posted?
I've worked on a few more pots, most of which were small succulent type of pots, nothing fancy, just kept myself busy.  LOL
I think my favorite of those smaller pots have to be my Scandinavian inspired painted pots.  I did them in 4 different colors. 

I just LOVE them!


But I think this sort of peacock-ish blue one has to be my favorite!
I know it appears to be blue, but it has a hint of green in there. ;)



and of course I had to give a little Garden Gnome a try too.
And it helps that I painted the pot with my favorite color combination.



I've also finally decided that I would create a smaller version of my Bumblebee and Lady Bug pots.  Now there are two sizes available for purchase on my Etsy page.  

Aren't these just too cute?



and last but not least....
Who doesn't love Sloths???

I decided I would attempt to make a sloth Terra Cotta Pot.  Something I've never done before.
As a matter of fact, I haven't seen ANYONE try to do one before.  At least not that I could find.

For these I made 2 sizes as well.
My daughter LOVES them, and so do I.



So as you can see, I've been keeping myself busy.
I've even had some time to do a little coloring, which I've missed doing.

I find that coloring is very relaxing, and it was a great way to "Play" while I was binge watching a TV series on Netflix. 

I've used this absolutely ADORABLE digital image from Elisabeth Bell.
It is called Bobby's Flag, and can be found in her digital image collection.


Now... if he isn't just the CUTEST little guy, I don't know who is.
I am a little rusty with my coloring, but I soooo enjoyed doing it, I've decided that it was time for me to do it more and more. =)

That's all from me for today... I have a few new things I've been working on. 
I will post those when they are ready.
All I will say for now is "Bzzzzzz"




No comments: